Terms and Conditions of Use for pafoni
Welcome to pafoni.
These Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our online business platform, pafoni accessible at pafoni.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this platform. By using this platform, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this platform if you disagree with any of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
There are NO age restrictions in the use this platform. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof..
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Nelsoft Private Limited and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this platform.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing and posting some of the material contained on this platform.
Parts of this platform offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Nelsoft Private Limited does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Nelsoft Private Limited, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Nelsoft Private Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this platform.
Nelsoft Private Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any platform material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website/App material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website/App material;
- using this platform in any way that is or may be damaging to this platform;
- using this platform in any way that impacts user access to this platform;
- using this platform contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may that cause harm to the platform, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this platform;
- using this platform to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Nelsoft Private Limited may further restrict access by you to any areas of this platform, at any time, in absolute discretion. You may be asked to pay a fee in order to enjoy access to some facilities on the platform. Any user ID and password you may have for this platform are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this platform. By displaying Your Content, you grant Nelsoft Private Limited a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. The content can be used to train Artificial Intelligence models for Machine Learning and Bigdata Analytics.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. Nelsoft Private Limited reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This platform is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Nelsoft Private Limited expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this platform or the materials contained on this platform. Also, nothing contained on this platform shall be interpreted as advising you.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our platform and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Nelsoft Private Limited, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this platform whether such liability is under contract. Nelsoft Private Limited, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this platform.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Nelsoft Private Limited from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Nelsoft Private Limited is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this platform you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Nelsoft Private Limited is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms. You hereby grant Company Name a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website/App without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our platform in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com, dot.cn, dot.ae, dot.za and dot.zw community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Nelsoft Private Limited; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our platform, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website/App as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website/App being linked to what makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Nelsoft Private Limited's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our platform.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our platform. You approve to immediately remove all links to our platform upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our platform, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our platform that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this platform is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the platform remains available or that the material on the platform is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the platform and the information and services on the platform are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Nelsoft Private Limited and you in relation to your use of this platfoirm, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing law & jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Zimbabwe, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and courts of law located in Zimbabwe for the resolution of any disputes.